Whew. How did it get to be the week before Thanksgiving? I was talking with a friend on Tuesday and she said something about Thanksgiving being next week. I was like no, it is the next week. She was like yes it is next week. She was right. I was wrong. WAY wrong. HA:)
My husband and I were able to get away to the mountains to celebrate our 13th anniversary. It was GLORIOUS. Refreshing. And just what we needed. I was able to start reading this awesome book. Gather my thoughts and outline my vision for Allie Mac Designs. I was also able to read some of this book by Tim Keller. SO.GOOD.
I have come up with a plan to have 6 open houses before Christmas. This will allow people in Columbia to come to my house and shop! You can see where Allie Mac is created and it is kinda cray cray sometimes. But, that is OK. Because I am just “being who I am.” The motto of Allie Mac is “be who you are.” And sometimes it is crazy. My life is far from perfect. It is actually quite a mess but I wouldn’t trade it for the world. So. If you would like to come you will need to email me at email@example.com for my address. I just don’t feel comfortable putting my address out there on the web. Hope you understand:) I promise you won’t be disappointed! BECAUSE I have a few surprises:
- Every $25 you spend you get your name put in a jar for a drawing for a FREE scarf. So, if you spend $100 your name goes in 4 times:)
- The drawing will take place at the end of the Open House. *If you purchase something in between the open houses your name will be added to the next open house.
- I will be taking special orders. *there will be a 6-8 week wait for ALL special orders.*
- There will be other surprises over the next 6 weeks so please keep checking Facebook and Twitter.
- You can still shop in my ETSY store. I will add your name to the drawing as well!
- Also, if you are not on Facebook or Twitter you can still email me and place orders. I will put your name in for you:) SO. You do not even have to be present!
- AND I have gift certificates. So, if you want your hubby or anyone that you lurve just send them to me and I will get that taken care of!
- I will be gift wrapping as well. If you need teacher, family or Bunco gifts come see me. Scarves range from $14.99 to $24.99.
Now I will leave you with a few pictures:)
Thank y’all so much for supporting me over the past few months. It has been a joy:) Please feel free to share this with your friends or your husband.